POWER – ENCOURAGEMENT – HOPE
Prayer is an incredibly important part of a Christian’s journey.
It’s how we connect with God on a personal level and receive guidance from Him.
Wherever you are in your walk with God, we want to help you grow in your personal prayer life.
If you’d like to develop your personal prayer life,
we recommend the following resources:
|CORPORATE PRAYER||MATERIAL||PASTOR SUZETTE’S
|First Wednesday Prayer,
every month at 6:30 pm
|The Circle Maker
by Mark Batterson
|Prayer Tip #1|
every Sunday at 8:45 am and 10:45 am
by Jentezen Franklin
|Prayer Tip #2|
|Special Events held throughout the year||Quiet Talks on Prayer
by S. D. Gordon*
|Prayer Tip #3|
- First Wednesday Prayer, every month at 6:30 pm
- Pre-Service Prayer, every Sunday at 8:45 am and 10:45 am
- Special events held throughout the year
- The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson
- Fasting by Jentezen Franklin
- Quiet Talks on Prayer by S. D. Gordon*
*This is one of Pastor Kirk’s favorite books on prayer. For over a century, the concepts in this book have helped believers understand the power and purpose of praying.