- There is one God the Creator of all. He exists as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His abiding intercession, and in His return.
- The Bible is the living word of God – infallible, authoritative, and everlasting – the foundation of all Christian doctrine.
- In the spiritually lost condition of all people and the essential need for the “new birth” by faith in Jesus Christ.
- The Holy Spirit is present in the world today. He is equal with the Father and the Son as God. He distributes both fruit and gifts to equip believers with Christ-like character and enablement for ministry.
- In the sacraments of the Lord’s Supper and baptism by full immersion in water for all believers.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
- In the church being the body of Christ, and each member being an active part of a local church, fulfilling the Great Commission.